Has this ever happened to you....
There's a babysitter at the house with the kids. You go out to dinner with your husband/wife and by the time you finish it's too late to catch a movie in Kirkland, because the last one starts at 7:10 for some ridiculous reason. You don't want any more food or drinks or coffee. Most of the shops are closed. But it's barely 8pm and if you go home not only are you L-A-M-E, but the kids are still awake. ACK! So you start dreaming up things to do. Like driving up and down the main streets of downtown Kirkland and making a list of all the places that are vacant and trying to remember the names of them all. C'mon...you don't do that??
- 24 Hour Fitness
- PC Repair Place in KPP
- Chinese/Thai place behind Pancake House
- Six Tables
- Crab Cracker
- Bella Tesori they just put up the "Alanya Cafe" sign yesterday! (photo)--the OPEN sign is lit up! Anyone been in there yet? --------->
- Top Shelf/Tavernelli
- Thin Pan
- (why is there plastic on all the windows at Tully's??)
- Piroshsky Place I can never remember the name of
- Chalet Cadeau
- Foot Massage place by Vovina
Seeing how long and diverse this list is makes me wonder- what DO we need? What would you like to see in some of these empty spaces? We must do more than drink coffee and get our hair cut, right? Please comment. I'm not judging, just want a smattering of ideas and hopefully there will be some entrepeneurs out there listening to us..........